Are you compassionate, caring, and dedicated? Do you seek a deeper connection with people?
Consider opening your heart to mentor a talented and smart young man with special needs living independently from his supportive family. We offer a beautiful, 2-bedroom, furnished family home in Melrose included as part of the compensation. This is a great opportunity for working professionals, single adults, couples, families, emptynesters, stay-at-home parents – YOU! Expand your household income with a monthly stipend for rent, food, recreation and caregiving. Candidates must demonstrate their knowledge of good nutrition, healthy food choices and preparations.
Join the Cooperative for Human Services, Inc who has supported adults with disabilities for nearly 40 years and has consistently achieved the Commonwealth’s highest quality scores. Visit www.cooperativeforhs.org to learn more about us.
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Personal commitment of a minimum of 1 year if hired
- 2 years of successful and related experience (caring for family members, raising a family, human service or health care support services)
- Driver’s license & vehicle
- Demonstrated knowledge of nutrition and healthy living
Interested and qualified candidates, please send cover letter expressing why you’d be the best candidate for this unique opportunity, along with a current resume, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.