“I love working here and the people with whom I work! What we do here is important. We are really a driving force!”
Home Care Careers
Are you looking for a job that makes a difference?
Are you compassionate, caring and dedicated? Do you seek a deeper connection with the people you help? Are you looking for work that makes a difference? Then join the Cooperative For Human Services to support adults with disabilities right here in your own community.
We believe great care begins by taking care of our employees. So we’ll reward you with exceptional benefits including paying for 70% of health care costs, tuition reimbursement, free meals, flexible schedules, paid training and our unique culture of support.
Discover that managing and caring is even more rewarding than you thought.
Full & Part-time, Seasonal or On-Call Opportunities are Available Now:
· Direct Support Workers: $12—$15 per hour
· Assistant Program Directors: $16+ per hour
· Program Directors: $40K+
To Apply, You MUST:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a valid MA driver’s license
- Be a US citizen or hold a Visa
- Be able to pass a background check
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Be literate in English (read/write)
To be considered for one of these opportunities, please email your resume and cover letter to cmarshall–bradley@cooperativef