Supervises:Assistant Program Director & Direct Support WorkersJob Location:Varies based upon location of the programSchedule:Full time residential management position with a flexible schedule (primarily M-F from 10AM-6PM with 24 hour on-call responsibilities)
Residential Program Managers are responsible for providing:
- Leadership, direction and supervision to assigned direct staff
- Direct supports to all individuals served
- Oversight and coordination of all aspects of a residential home serving 4 to 5 individuals including case management, ISP planning, health care, clinical and behavioral supports)
- Personal commitment to service quality and excellence
- Proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of the service system for people with I/DD
- Able to work flexibly to meet individual/programmatic needs
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- BA in related field required, may be substituted for relevant work experience
- Valid MA driver’s license and vehicle
- Salary $40K+ commensurate with relevant education and experience. Full benefit package.
How To Apply
For more information on how to apply for this position, click here.