Lend A Hand
BUILDING COMMUNITY SERVICES
You can ‘Share our Passion for What’s Possible’ and contribute to building community services for individuals in over 40 cities and towns in the Greater Boston, North Shore and Metro West. Partner with CHS for great experiences and tremendous personal reward too!
- Volunteer your services, time and expertise.
- Share your talents, interests and hobbies.
- Share your ideas.
- Refer a friend or family member.
- Support a new recreation, social or sports activity.
- Help us maintain our homes and gardens.
- Join in the fun.
Do you enjoy planting seeds in the spring and nurturing them for transplanting into the garden? Do you appreciate being outside while having some chickens and a few other farm animals around?
If so, then join a local non-profit that supports adults with disabilities. Our organic farm has been operating for about 7 years providing supplemental vegetables and herbs for the folks we serve. Here you will help with seeding, planting, staking, watering, pruning, weeding, harvesting and cleaning of vegetables. And, at the end of the day, you will have access to enjoy the organic harvest that we cultivate.
To apply, you will need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Be literate in English (read/write)
- Have a valid MA driver’s license and reliable transportation
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.